BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Classroom Volunteers!

I have been working on a volunteer schedule (it hasn't been easy) but I think it should work. Please be looking for this coming home either tomorrow of Friday. I would like to have parents start coming in next week, but I also want to hold a volunteer meeting to explain how centers work and to answer any questions. Let's shoot for MONDAY 8/30 at 3:00!!!

There are some dates that are in need of a volunteer, if you think you could help out on that day please let me know ASAP so I can put you on the schedule. Also, I would like to do Math Lab on Mondays (for now it's scheduled every other Monday). Right now I have Lynn Perron helping with this, but could use 1-2 more parents to make this super successful. Since these labs will be mostly hands-on, management of materials is essential!! Let me know if you can help out Monday afternoons (from about 1:00-2:00, again let me now ASAP:) Thank you in advance for all of your help! Our kidos are going to have a great year with ALL of our help!

0 comments: